Friday, December 21, 2007

My Nightmare

I know this is off topic but I had the most terrible and odd dream last night. I was standing in
my kitchen and I heard a loud bang then I felt a strong wind blowing. I felt kind of dizzy as I stumbled into the livingroom and sat on the couch. I rested my head down on the arm rest.

I looked around as the room began to spin. I saw lots of red. As the spinning slowed down I saw a room full of ticker tape and a large display which said October 2008. Someone yelled crash then more red. The spinning started up again and I awoke. I was sweating. I stumbled to the kitchen for a drink of water and noticed the window was broken. I got scared. I called my friend but she was not home. I sat alone on the couch and thought of what to do.

I just woke up an hour ago and thought I would post a blog entry to get these feelings all out. If you have any ideas on why someone broke my window or about my dream I would really appreciate it. I am really scared. Please email me at susan@clinchportal.com or comment on this blog posting. I will be checking it throughout the day hoping for a response. I will check my facebook too in case you have responded there.

No comments: